COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s).
Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either:
- Visit our website
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Submit your details on our social media platforms
- Submit website feedback
- Send an email or letter to us
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, telephone, or other means
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your information to any third party organisation.
We use your Personal Data that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms, and/or other forms of communications
- Aggregate information for internal reporting purposes (including research on trends or analytics)
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
We may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Our email list can only be joined voluntarily. We will not add anybody to our email list if the customer has not shown that they are keen. If you wish to unsubscribe to the mailing list, simply send us a return mail with “unsubscribe” as the heading.
By unsubscribing to our mailing list or deleting your account, you will not be able to receive information directly about our latest products and special promotional offers.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to correct, change or update your particulars, all you need to do is to go to “My Account” which can be found at the top right of the website. To access or change your personal data, you will need to login in using your User ID and Password.